Ah hah, I got the thing added, I think. OK, what has been happening at out home? I've got two stumps I need to remove from the back yard. Any of you have a few sticks of TNT? I guess I will probably have to burn them out. I have tried digging and chopping out the roots. I won't live that long, besides it is really painful for my back. We had a successful Blue and Gold last Wednesday. For the Cubmaster minute I told the Cubs, and the Akelas about Cyrus, Artaxerxes, Xenophon and hopefully they will report as asked about Bucephalus, next Cub Pack Program. Bucephalus came up as I showed them a picture of Alexander the Great for how Cyrus et al would have looked in battle dress.
One of you asked about my testimony. I have never had any doubts about the truthfullness and reality of our Father in Heaven's Eternal Program. I know who the Savior is and I know that He is, and they are very good to me. And I tell them that I love them, and I thank them for sending each one of you to us. I love you all. Eternal Family, no empty chairs. I look forward to seeing my own Dad and my other son when I get to graduate to the other side. Dad SFT
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment